From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 5 : missing icons
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:27:57
1 On 13/09/2016 20:15, Philip Webb wrote:
2 > I've updated to KDE 5 , incl Gwenview + Oxygen-icons,
3 > but even after a reboot the icons are not showing on the screen ;
4 > it also occurs with Kshisen. The problem cb seen at
5 > http://chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/test/kde5-gwenview.png
6 >
7 > Can anyone suggest what I've missed ?
11 There was this thread about a month ago, the Subject was "Icons and KDE":
12
13 On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:22:52 -0500