From: Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Flashplayer 9 working for anybody?
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:44:18
1 On 8/3/2007 7:15 AM Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2007-08-03, b.n. <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Grant Edwards ha scritto:
5 >>
6 >>> Flashplayer 9 doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried it in
7 >>> both Opera and Firefox, but for most videos (e.g. nytimes.com)
8 >>> it just sits there with the spinning "loading" arrow. Clicking
9 >>> play does nothing.
10 >>>
11 >> Working here.
12 >>
13 >> I had a similar problem on a Kubuntu system, and it was audio related
14 >> (disabling aRTs was the solution). Are you using aRTs, gstreamer or similar?
17 > No, and flashplayer doesn't have any problems with sound on
18 > videos from other sites or with videos using a smaller format
19 > on nytimes.com
22 This may help:
23
24 http://my.opera.com/community/forums/topic.dml?id=186198