From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NEURAL NET SOFTWARE
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:24:53
1 On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Gavin Seddon wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Gavin Seddon wrote:
4 > >> HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD TRAINABLE NN SOFTWARE ON PORTAGE?
5 > >
6 > > No, afraid not.
7 > >
8 > > But I do know a good howto that tells you where the Caps Lock key
9 > > is and how to press it.
10 >
11 > WHAT'S THIS ABOUT CAPS LOCK? AM I MISSING SOMETHING. I REALLY DON'T
12 > GET THE JOKE!
13
14 It's not a joke, and we are being quite serious, but in a light-hearted
15 way.
16
17 Typing all in caps on a public internet forum is about the rudest thing
18 you could do -it means you are shouting in a rage.
19
20 You obviously don't know this yet, so in future when you post to such a
21 list as this, please disengage your Caps Lock and type your messages in
22 the proper English capitalizations.
25 Alan McKinnon
26 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
29 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list