From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: * WARNING: sshd is scheduled to start when net.eth0 has started
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:05:26
1 As fas as I understand it, this messages means, that the start of
2 net.eth0 is backgrounding, because it can take some ticks. The next
3 init-prozess is starting immediately afterward, before net.eth0 is up.
4 If a init-process is started, before net.eth0 is up (in your case sshd),
5 than it will go in the background, too, and waits, until net.eth0 is up
6 and then it will start. Going in the background and waiting generates
7 the "schedule" message.
8
9 Since I put this stuff together on my own, I do not know, if it is
10 correct. Can anyone confirm this?
11
12 Cheers
13 Marc