From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Jitsi or Other Skype Alternative
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:23:29
1 On 08/22/2013 06:11 PM, Marc Stürmer wrote:
2 > Am 22.08.2013 18:08, schrieb hasufell:
3 >
4 >> I was arguing from both sides. It is buggy, crashes a lot, consumes a
5 >> lot of ressources and is able to slow down your whole desktop, mess with
6 >> audio settings and whatnot.
7 >
8 > Well, your opinion.
11 Proven by bug reports. Search the distro bug trackers for "skype crash"
12 and "skype segfault".
13
14 I am unable to find the upstream bugtracker, they have probably shut it
15 down, because they are unable to deal with the amount of bugs coming in
16 and want to prevent a bad image.