From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network message encryption
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:19:07
1 On Monday 17 August 2009 16:53:43 Xianwen Chen wrote:
2 > Hi Dale,
3 >
4 > On 8/17/09, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > According to the USE flags, it appears that Kopete supports encryption.
6 > > I have no clue how good it is or if this is exactly what you are looking
7 > > for but you may want to look into it.
8 >
9 > Yes, Kopete supports encryption. Thanks for the information. However,
10 > I need to use QQ protocal, which isn't right now supported by Kopete.
11
12 Actually, Kopete does support QQ:
13
14 [ebuild R ] kde-base/kopete-4.2.4-r1 USE="addbookmarks alias autoreplace
15 contactnotes handbook highlight history jabber msn nowlistening oscar otr
16 pipes privacy qq ssl statistics texteffect translator urlpicpreview yahoo (-
17 aqua) -bonjour -debug -gadu -groupwise -jingle (-kdeprefix) -latex -meanwhile -
18 testbed -webpresence -winpopup" 0 kB
19
20 But you may need to unmask this version.
23 Joost