From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Please be respectful on list
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 21:04:19
1 Alec Warner ha scritto:
2 > [Resending to list because I sent with the wrong address the first time]
3 >
4 > A brief warning to all. Userrel does monitor this list and it does
5 > react to complaints from users.
6 >
7 > This list exists for the community; to let users help each other and
8 > to voice questions and concerns.
9 >
10 > This list does not exist for you to flame each other, to badmouth
11 > other projects, or to make rude comments.
12 >
13 > Treat others kindly and you will often find yourself treated kindly in
14 > return. Treat others with malice and you may find your
15 > gentoo-user privileges (among other privileges) revoked by Gentoo Staff.
16
17 I don't know if I've been called into question (maybe the title of my
18 last thread was a bit, er, too much ironic?) but what is a "gentoo-user
19 privilege"?
20
21 m.