From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: eth over usb
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2017 00:41:51
1 I'm blessed with city operated fiber to premise gigabit ethernet, when they do an install they check with a laptop with a gigabit usb3 adapter.  it actually got about 960Mb/s.
4 "Informed delivery" is just an excuse for the post office to compile data basses for sale to marketing firms and those even less reputable, it is a gross abuse of the postal systems special access to our lives.
7 6. Oct 2017 01:54 by pat@××××××××.org: