From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] <OT>: [OT: JOKE]virtual Windows solution...
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:42:05
1 * Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 <snip>
4
5 > As shown in the topic this reply is a joke, of course but, for the sake
6 > of theory, one could take the opposite way: install Windows to run a
7 > real operating system under it.
8
9 if you intend to run Linux under win32, I suggest CoLinux.
10 It should also run Linux under Linux, but last time I tried, it did
11 not work yet (yes, quite a while ago).
14 cu
15 --
17 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
19 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
20 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
21 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
22 http://patches.metux.de/
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list