From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Package gl?
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:05:44
1 Hi, brand new system I am trying to install.
2
3 emerge gets to xorg-server-1.7.3.901-r1 and dies with the message that
4 the config script cannot find package gl. And it is true, if I issue
5
6 pkg-config --libs gl
7
8 I get, instead of the expected -IGL
9
10 Package gl was not found in the pkg-config search path.
11 Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gl.pc'
12 to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
13 No package 'gl' found
14
15 Any hints to what package I may be missing, and/or what directory it
16 should be in?
17
18 Cheers,
19
20 W
21 --
22 You will be attracted to an older, more experienced person!
23 ~what appeared in a fortune cookie on 01-14-2002 to Daniel Jonathan Peng
24 BTW, DJP was sixteen and three quarters...
25 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 1115 days, 16:17