From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] has anyone tried KDE5?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 19:20:38
1 On 10/07/2014 11:26 AM, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 >
3 > Why not use Dolphin as file manager?
6 Dolphin is pretty buggy. I've found a few and one repeats itself
7 frequently. I'm pretty sure I found an existing bug for the issue, but
8 it's been happening to me since 4.0.
9
10 (When viewing things in tree view and you expand a folder, Dolphin
11 randomly decides to select everything from the top of the tree to where
12 you clicked to expand the folder. I still don't know what causes it as
13 it happens intermittently. It sure is annoying though.)
14
15 Dan