From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Python TK
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:29:31
1 On Thursday 26 July 2012 20:21:16 Silvio Siefke wrote:
2
3 > The way sounds intresting. The Script were nice, and if u have so a
4 > howto can send me the link.
5
6 /etc/init.d/atom attached. It ought also to include a command to extract
7 the useful bits of /etc/mtab and copy those to the chroot; otherwise
8 eclean complains that it can't read the table of mounts. There used to
9 be a suitable command somewhere in the installation docs but I can't find
10 it now. It used grep to omit bits that didn't help.
11
12 Mind you, if you can persuade Neil to document his modus operandi that
13 will be a good deal better than my fumbling efforts.
16 Rgds
17 Peter

atom text/plain