From: gk <pinklotus@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Power supply or motherboard dead?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:15:55
1 Am Mittwoch, 19. März 2008 14:41:52 schrieb Grant:
2 > A Gentoo desktop of mine won't turn on anymore. I was hoping it was
3 > the power supply but I've installed a new one which doesn't fix the
4 > problem. Is there a sure way to know if the motherboard needs
5 > replacement or if I have two dead power supplies?
6 >
7 > - Grant
13 Hi
14 A friend of mine had the same problem some time ago. I also tried a lot of
15 stuff and changed almost all the hardware, except the cpu and mb. I didn't
16 know what to do else, and then at last I changed the battery on the
17 Mainboard, and everything worked fine again.
18
19 Günter
22 Luxus ist die teuerste Form von Primitivität.
25 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list