From: Marcus Wanner <marcusw@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] (SOLVED) lxappearance and commonbox-styles?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:02:21
1 Works great, thanks. I'm now running a great Marrina theme with some
2 great gnome-themes-extras icons and a great ClearLooks window manager.
3 No more Redmond!
4
5 Marcus
6
7 On 11/17/2009 2:45 AM, App Des wrote:
8 > the themes you installed are for openbox (title bar and borders), those can
9 > be changed with "obconf" (emerge it if you don't have it). lxappearance
10 > changes the gtk and icon themes. (gnome-themes, gtk-engines-* etc)
11 >