From: Glenn Enright <elinar@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] opengl brightness setting
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:15:33
1 Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can configure opengl settings? All my
2 opengl applications are extremely dark and I have to chnage setings just for
3 those apps.
4
5 For example mplayer runs most reliably on my system with opengl except I am
6 constantly having to adjust the brightness/contrast. Same with Unreal
7 Tournament. Window or fullscreen make no diference its the rendering as far
8 as I can tell.
9
10 nvidia-settings has an option to adjust xv overlays and some other nifty
11 things but not those options. Any suggestions welcome.
12 --
13 At these prices, I lose money -- but I make it up in volume.
14 -- Peter G. Alaquon
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list