From: Steffen Zieger <gentoo@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Apache with SSL
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:04:39
1 Am Montag, 26. September 2005 06:46 schrieb Arkady Grudzinsky:
2 > Never mind. Right after sending out the email I found mod_ssl.so in
3 > extramodules/ and everything started to work after I uncommented
4 > <IfDefine SSL> in conf/modules.d/40_mod_ssl.conf.
5 Just add -D SSL to APACHE2_OPTS in /etc/conf.d/apache2.
6
7 If you're using a recent version of Apache, have a closer look
8 at /etc/conf.d/apache2. There are more useful options.
11 > Arkady.
12 HTH & HAND,
13 Steffen