From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] editing MPEG2
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:53:18
1 On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:03:01 +0100, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2
3 > is there a light-weight MPEG2 editor (preferable in portage)? I don't
4 > need anything fancy, just something to cut off a bit at the begin and
5 > the end of a file.And no, kino doesn't like MPEG2.
6
7 Kino 0.8+ should be able to import anything that ffmpeg can handle, but
8 I've found that this doesn't always work. There was a thread on this a
9 couple of weeks ago, after which I started using projectx for this.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Ethernet (n): something used to catch the etherbunny