From: Farhan Ahmed <farhanahmed06@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Users <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Help required regarding posting/replying
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 17:59:27
1 Hello All,
2 I'm posting this query on behalf of someone. Here I'll quote what
3 he had written to me.
4
5 > [...]
6 > the reason why I did not reply to the list is that I read the gentoo
7 > mailing list through google group, and subscribe with the no-mail
8 > option. I have no idea about how to reply to a certain thread, since I
9 > can ONLY post to it, all reply will be rejected... I'll really
10 > appreciate if you may kindly give me some advice on it..
11 > [...]
12
13 Does anyone got any ideas regarding the above said problem?
14
15 Also does the stable (x86) branch, with baselayout-1.11.14-r8 include
16 support for kernel mode pppoe (i.e., no rp-pppoe required for ADSL
17 connection)? The net.example in the above said baselayout does not seem
18 to have instructions about it.
19
20 Thanks in advance,
21 Farhan Ahmed
22 --
23 Place : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
24 GPG Key : 8BE90E98
25 WengoPhone ID : farhanahmed
26 IRC Nick : farhanahmed / farhanahmed06 (irc.freenode.net)
27 Check Out : http://gentooisbest.blogspot.com