From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multiple Update Issues - what order should things be done?
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 20:40:41
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > However, in your case, I feel that "it ain't broke, don't fix it!" would
3 > prevail.
8 Or in my case, if it ain't broke and I try to fix it, it will certainly
9 be broke. lol I'm waiting on the first tarball and just do a fresh
10 install. It's been a while since I did a fresh install anyway. Not
11 only am I getting old, I'm getting rusty.
12
13 Notice I got the Seamonkey thing at the top fixed? Ain't that cool?
14
15 Dale
16