From: BRM <bm_witness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2008.0 Installation Question...
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:40:34
1 The issue isn't just with X-org.
2
3 I'll try Justin's suggestion as soon as I get a chance.
4 Per X.org though, I was trying to follow one of the HOWTO's on it...I'll have to try that out as well though after regenerating the world file.
5
6 Thanks!
7
8 Ben
12 ----- Original Message ----
13 From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 9:28:42 AM
16 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2008.0 Installation Question...
17