From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re (DONE): kde4 upgrading
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:19:16
1 On Thursday 29 October 2009 16:59:24 James wrote:
2 > Stroller <stroller <at> stellar.eclipse.co.uk> writes:
3 > > I think that alternative methods of approaching system administration
4 > > are sure to bring their own problems and require an investment of time
5 > > to implement, but I don't see how upgrading machines one by one is
6 > > sustainable. Honestly, it would be driving me crazy to be in your
7 > > position, and I think some other alternative might well show time and
8 > > hassle saved once it's up and running.
9 >
10 > OK guys.
11 > Thanks for the unecessary tongue lashing.
12 > The systems rarely are at my location. I just cannot upgrade them
13 > at my decision, as they belong to others.
16 Ah. That explains a lot.
17
18 You can ignore my other mail of 10 minutes ago about updating multiple
19 machines simultaneously.
23 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com