From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: kernel linux-4.12.5-gentoo & virtualbox-modules-5.0.40
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 17:07:26
1 On Tuesday 15 Aug 2017 19:01:02 Hartmut Figge wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon:
3 > >Wait one day, try again.
4 > >Wait another day, try again.
5 > >Repeat.
6 >
7 > *g*
8 >
9 > I'm currently doing that for a new bug of SeaMonkey-Trunk. Maybe I will
10 > determine the responsible checkin later.
11 >
12 > But waiting a little is a good advice. :)
13 >
14 > Hartmut
17 You are not alone, I had the same problem. I will wait, rinse, repeat or
18 keyword the latest testing version if this takes forever to catch up, but this
19 is the least of my problems at present. I can't even set up the latest kernel
20 to boot, because efibootmgr suddenly started complaining that it "Could not
21 prepare Boot variable: Read-only file system" ... but this merits another
22 thread.
25 Regards,
26 Mick