From: "Holger Hoffstätte" <holger@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Clock font in "xfce-base/xfce4-panel" version 4.17.4
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 16:59:57
1 On 2022-11-29 17:03, Dr Rainer Woitok wrote:
2 > Greetings,
3 >
4 > after upgrading "xfce-base/xfce4-panel" from version 4.17.3 to 4.17.4 my
5 > digital clock uses a tiny font which I cannot change. Whatever font and
6 > font size I select in its "Property" dialog is ignored. It stubbornly
7 > stays with "Sans Regular 8 px".
8 >
9 > Searching the web did not turn up anything relevant and new. Is anybody
10 > else using the digital clock in "xfce4-panel"?
11
12 I am using the digital clock as well and also noticed that it had changed
13 its font recently. However I could change it back to my preferred font without
14 problem, simply via right click -> Properties -> Font.
15 Maybe just try and change it manually by editing the config in
16 ~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xfce4-panel.xml?
17 It might be necessary to do so when logged out of xfce, or it might
18 overwrite the config again.
19
20 cheers
21 Holger