From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] evolution and exchange
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:12:47
1 The exchange plugin is what you use to connect evolution to OWA
2 ("Outlook Web Access" I think) which is what I am doing. Its the echange
3 plugin that seems to be trying to use SSL, when firefox which is working
4 is using TLS.
5
6 There is a lot of google results for "evolution cant connect to
7 exchange", but no solutions.
8
9 The strange thing is firefox can authenticate just fine, so how can I
10 force evolution to do the same.
11
12 BillK