From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] package masking
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 10:06:02
1 Am 28.04.2012 11:21, schrieb Samuraiii:
2 > Hi to everyone,
3 > my question is:
4 >
5 > Is there "easy" way to emerge gnome meta-package while masking some
6 > useless (for me) features such as vino, vinagre,...
7 > For now I'm using gnome-light but this is very minimal and so there are
8 > some packages that I have to hand select to my world which is not so
9 > convenient and I'm afraid of loosing touch with some new cool features
10 > in future updates.
11 >
12 > Thanks for help in advance
13 > S
18 Certainly not. The most reasonable way is to maintain your own meta
19 package in an overlay. Just copy gnome-*.ebuild there and remove all
20 dependencies you don't like.
21
22 Regards,
23 Florian Philipp