From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcamera ... view: YES record: NO ?
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 15:44:53
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> [14-06-07 17:40]:
2 > <meino.cramer <at> gmx.de> writes:
5 > > the Logitech c920 HD Pro webcam is able to deliver 1920xq080x30fps
6 > > (H.264).
7 > >
8 > > Now I am trying to display (watch) and record the video stream.
9 > > Currently I am using guvcview.
10 >
11 > This 'gstreamer tidbit' might be useful to you:
12 >
13 > http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/gstreamer/473-using-the-logitech-c920-webcam-with-gstreamer
17 > hth,
18 > James
26 hie James,
27
28 Thanks! :)
29
30 I found it before...this is the updated, more recent version:
31 http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/gstreamer/487-using-the-logitech-c920-webcam-with-gstreamer-12
32
33 It works so far as I can view the stream...but cannot trigger a
34 record.
35
36 (Background: I am watching crows with this cam, and if anything
37 interesting happens I want to press REC to capture everything to
38 disk)
41 Bets regards,
42 mcc