From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What's the status of ht://Dig?
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:55:33
1 On Thursday 18 August 2011 08:33:06 Matthew Finkel wrote:
2
3 > Browsing through the page, the project looks pretty dead which seems
4 > strange considering how many contributors it had.
5 >
6 > As such, I've never used it but Hyper Estraier[0] may do what you want,
7 > as well. There are probably others out there. There's also always the
8 > Google option.
9 >
10 > [0] http://fallabs.com/hyperestraier/
11
12 I had a play with this, but there's a snag at the server end - it threw an
13 internal config error when I tried to run the cgi-bin script.
14
15 While looking into that, I discovered the the web host already has a search
16 engine available to its customers. Well, what do you know! That has to be my
19 Thanks for the idea anyway.
22 Rgds
23 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23