From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB crucial file recovery
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:09:15
1 On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Azamat Hackimov
2 <azamat.hackimov@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > I would recommend to use F2FS filesystem, since you have only Linux systems.
7 As a user of immature filesystems, I would not recommend F2FS unless
8 you want to be a user of immature filesystems. Remember how he got
9 into this situation in the first place...
10
11 But, sure, F2FS is fairly ideally-suited to a USB drive in theory,
12 assuming the drive doesn't try to be overly clever with how it maps
13 all the writes.
16 Rich