From: Arnau Bria <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] exaile + XFCE + global shortcuts
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:16:15
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm moving from amarok to exaile.
4
5 Now I'm trying to configure my global shortcuts on XFCE. I've read
6 somewhere (forums+google) that I should have some exaile plugin called
7 "keyboard shortcut", but I don't have it when I open the plugin dialog
8 box. I don't find any plugin in portage and I don't know if I have to
9 manually download it or not (and where to get it).
10
11 I'm using 0.2.99.
12
13 Could someone that is already using exaile give me some help on this
14 issue?
18 TIA;
19
20 Ps: I tried to ask to exaile mailing list, but I don't know why my
21 questions do not reach the list. Yes, I did subscribe myself :-)
24 Arnau Bria
25 http://blog.emergetux.net
26 Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity