From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Trouble decrypting message from firefox ebuild
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 01:50:33
1 Mike Kazantsev wrote:
2 > On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:03:36 +0000 (UTC)
3 > Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com> wrote:
6 >> Do we get any clues as to what to search for? I searched back a
7 >> few weeks looking for subject lines containing "firefox" and
8 >> didn't find anything relevent.
11 > Try looking through (most recent, I believe - Jan 10) 'Trouble with
12 > portage' thread, started by econti with answers from AllenJB.
16 I would add in xulrunner if you can search the body of the message
17 instead of just the subject line. I keep mine local and Seamonkey has a
18 decent search tool.
19
20 Dale
21