From: thibault j <diffliste@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] weird problem with mondo-rescue
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:23:57
1 hello gentoo users;
2
3 I wanted to backup my whole gentoo system, so i've emerged
4 app-backup/mondo-rescue (mondo-rescue-2.04, mindi-1.04, and
5 mindi-kernel-1.0-r1), created an iso, and burned it without errors.
6
7 But i can't restore my system, 'cause when i boot the cd, some errors
8 occurs, like "sh: mount: not found", and all i've got is a ash shell.
9
10 I found a very few references to this problem, and could'nt manage to
11 find a solution, so I asked the question on the mondo-recue forum
12 (http://members.speedweb.com.au/~mondo/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=41&start=0), but it don't seems to be very reactive. As it is a very weird problem, I wanted to know if someone had already met it (or better, solved it) ?
13
14 thanks for your help
15 thibault j
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list