From: Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg 7.0 emerge question
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:46:00
1 On Tuesday 21 February 2006 20:54, Alec Shaner wrote:
2 > krgn wrote:
3 > > hi
4 > >
5 > > I have a question concerning my modular X installation. I did this
6 > > according to the gentoo guide here
7 > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/x/x11/modular-x-howto.xml.
8 > > now, I have synced again, and a lot of blocks are coming up and I am not
9 > > sure really how to solve this. These are the blocks. how can I get rid
10 > > of them? is it to do with the virtual ebuild or so, I have not really an
11 > > idea...
12
13 This I had done back when I had the rc3 installed.
14
15 cat /etc/portage/profile/virtuals
16 virtual/x11 >=xorg-x11-7.0.0_rc3
19 HTH,