From: Thomas Yao <t.yao426@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Fire the fox.
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 06:07:40
1 On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 1:07 AM, me <poisonbl@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Chrome's set of extensions is growing rather large, and at least
3 > contains most of what anyone would need, a bit short of 'want', but
4 > covers needs fairly well. If you don't like chrome's interface I'll
5 > not argue, but if the extensions are the one thing stopping you from
6 > giving it a real try...
7 >
8 > Not quite NoScript, but aims to do the job:
9 > https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/odjhifogjcknibkahlpidmdajjpkkcfn?hl=en
10 >
11 > Flashblock:
12 > https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/gofhjkjmkpinhpoiabjplobcaignabnl?hl=en
13 >
14 > Adblock:
15 > https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en
16 >
17 > The biggest reason I've taken to using chrome, though, is that it
18 > seems (purely subjective) to render pages far faster than anything
19 > else I've used, though I've not run opera or safari in a very long
20 > time.
21
22 thx 4 sharing
25 @ghosTM55