From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Seamonkey and saving images taking so long
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 18:14:35
1 Billy Wayne McCann wrote:
2 > Howdy Dale.
3 >
4 > Dale wrote:
5 >> Dale wrote:
6 >>>
7 >>> Well, I have some more info. I'm starting to get a script error a
8 >>> lot now, even if I am not doing anything at the time. I attached a
9 >>> screenshot of it.
10 >
11 > I may be wrong, but I think attachments of that nature are scrubbed.
12 > In any case, i didn't see a screenshot. Perhaps you could upload it
13 > to a free imaging host while giving us a link, or just copy/paste the
14 > script error, if that is feasible.
15 >
16 > Billy
17
18 I'm not sure but I think that error may be a separate issue. It seems
19 to be something related to the email part since it usually does that
20 when I am reading emails and has done it several times even when there
21 is no web page open in the browser. I am mostly concerned about it
22 taking so long to save my pictures.
23
24 Does anybody know the process that Seamonkey uses to save a image like
25 this? Does it use a external program or does it do it all internally?
26 I thought about re-emerging Seamonkey but I think I have done that
27 before a while back with no change.
28
29 Still open to ideas here.
30