From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 07:55:07
1 On Saturday 22 Oct 2011 01:19:15 Colleen Beamer wrote:
2 > This is solved.
3 >
4 > The solution came from posting to KDE forums.
5 >
6 > It was a configuration issue:
7 >
8 > In System Settings, I had to select "Device Actions", "Play Audio CD
9 > with KsCD, select Edit, select "the devices property Available Content
10 > must equal Audio, choose "Property Match"for the parameter type,
11 > "Optical Disk" for the Device type, "Available Content" for the Value
12 > name and Equals Audio.
13 >
14 > That did the trick!
15
16 Thanks for letting us know! I recall having problems in the past with kscd on
17 a KDE desktop and I couldn't remember if I ever fixed it. Now I know how. ;-)
20 Regards,
21 Mick