From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boot Gentoo live iso from grub
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:42:08
1 On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 07:10:03 +0200, zless wrote:
2
3 > On top of that my nvme disk is not seen in the busybox recovery shell
4 > in order to try to manually mount the encrypted container.
5 > I think the nvme things are modules inside the initrd and
6 > that doesn't get loaded.
7
8 If you're in busybox the initramfs must have been loaded. Are the modules
9 you need in there? With dracut you can use lsinitrd to check the
10 contents. If so, maybe you need to modprobe them.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "There are some ideas so idiotic that only an intellectual could believe
17 them" George Orwell