From: Lord Sauron <lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New To Gentoo and Emerge, No ACPI in Kernel
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:29:34
1 Found xinit! However... it's very... confusing.
2
3 Well, not confusing; I understand most of it, however, I'm just not
4 prepared to start carving it up - I don't want to know how bad I can
5 screw things up. I think that if I go to ~/.xinit.d it'll be the
6 thing I'm looking for, but I'm not sure. Here's a copy of the file I
7 found for you to try and tell me if I'm right - I'm going to explore
8 the aforementioned file and see if that's something good.
9
10 I'll also work on removing apmd. Would this be something like emerge
11 --unmerge apmd? Or am I off the mark?

xinitrc application/octet-stream