From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 04:28:00
1 On 9/6/2010 4:55 PM, Al wrote:
2 > Well that is the first advantage of a newsreader. It does not spam
3 > your mailbox. You select yourself what you want to read by the header.
4 > The other contents are never delivered to you, eat up neither traffic
5 > nor space. People don't really need to complain of to much traffic.
6
7 I'd be interested in how many people still have access to a news server
8 these days. I don't and I'm not particularly interested in having to pay
9 for access when email works well enough.
10
11 kashani