From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] [OT virtual stuff] gentoo vm appliance
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 01:19:26
1 -original message-
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT virtual stuff] gentoo vm appliance
3 From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
4 Date: 2011-06-23 07:11
5
6 >I have a program that I use to create Gentoo VM appliances. I have no
7 >idea if it works with vbox or vmware as I run KVM, but I think it
8 >*should* work. Anyway if you want to try it you can or, if you want, it
9 >also builds stage4 tarballs, so I can build you a stage4 tarball of a
10 >base Gentoo install pretty easily (including kernel). The stage4
11 >(excluding portage) would be ~90MB (bz2). The disk image (compressed
12 >QCOW is about 120MB).
13
14 Any such program to build XenServer appliances (.xva) ?
15
16 Rgds,
17 --
18 FdS Pandu E Poluan