From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what goes on with duplicity?
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 16:12:50
1 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, 22 May 2016 07:40:28 -0400, covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
4 >
5 > > > There is no mention of azure in the ebuild, but the postinst message
6 > > > says you should install any necessary backends separately. I only use
7 > > > it with SFTP and S3 so have no idea what you need to install (if
8 > > > anything) for azure support.
9 > >
10 > > I was concerned that my azure backend would disappear because of the
11 > > (-azure)* in the use flags, but maybe not.
12 > > Thanks for the hint.
13 >
14 > If the overlay ebuild includes the azure backend, maybe you should stick
15 > with that. Just give the overlay a higher priority
16 > in /etc/portage/repos.conf
17
18 Well, they took app-backup/duplicity out of the overlay after my last
19 sync. The old ebuild refers to dev-python/azure which I cannot find
20 anywhere and it seems after emerging, I haven't lost anything, so I will
21 delete the overlay and repatch the azure-backend.py and see what
22 happens.
23
24 Thanks all for your help, gentoo is great.
27 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
28 How do
29 you spend it?
30
31 John Covici