From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] RE: Thunderbugs
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 03:13:07
1 -original message-
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Thunderbugs
3 From: Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org>
4 Date: 2011-07-11 06:26
5
6 >On 7/10/2011 5:20 AM, john wrote:
7 >
8 >> Had a pesky invasion of little insects behind my screen. Of which a lot
9 >> have seemed to stop moving. Think I'll a get sealed tft next time.
10 >> I'll try sucking them out with a hoover. Damn things, tft was 350
11 >> pounds, you think it should have anti critters device.
12 >
13 >Thank god. I was starting to wonder at your fixation for
14 >British girl groups:
15 >
16 >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbugs
19 He lives in the UK*! What do you expect?
20
21 * wild guess based on the currency used.
22
23 Anyways, this is a post worthy of LOL+LMAO+ROFL at the same time.
24
25 What a nice way to start my Monday :)
26
27 Rgds,
28 --
29 FdS Pandu E Poluan