From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: LVM hangs at startup
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:43:44
1 Am 10.01.2013 12:49, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 >
3 > Does anyone else see boot problems as well?
4 >
5 > I re-configured my kernel and rebooted ... system stops/waits at
6 > "Setting up the Logical Volume Manager".
7 >
8 > OK, turned off box and chose an older kernel to get things running
9 > again, but it stops there even with other untouched kernels.
10 >
11 > Maybe it is related to the latest udev update?
12
13 Downgraded to udev-196-r1, system boots again.
14 Gotta check what to re-emerge after upgrading to udev-197.
15
16 S