From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Error compiling xine-lib - libtool errors
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 18:07:27
1 On Saturday 21 June 2008, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon schrieb:
3 > > Replying to my own post, because some elementary exploring on the
4 > > local machine provided the solution:
5 > >
6 > > /sbin/fix_libtool_files.sh 4.2.3
7 > >
8 > > allowed xine-lib to build.
9 > >
10 > > On a related note, I find libtool a most confusing bit of software,
11 > > and don't really understand what it does. Anyone have a good link
12 > > to a decent write-up? (so far some googling hasn't turned up much)
13 > >
14 > > alan
15 >
16 > Why not looking up the official documentation:
17 > http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/
18
19 OK, that answered most of my basic questions. Thanks!
22 Alan McKinnon
23 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
26 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list