From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage mirrors difference???
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 23:46:48
1 pk wrote:
2 > Hello,
3
4 [snip]
5
6 > Right now I have a GLSA warning on the european configured one:
7 > 200808-12 [N] Postfix: local...
8 >
9 > On the other one there is no GLSA warning, although both wants to
10 > upgrade to postfix 2.5.5
11
12 how did you run glsa-check? With 'affected', 'all', or 'new'?
13
14 > This has been like this for about a week now. Does anyone know why
15 > this difference occurs? I'm just curious...
16
17 Have you synced both machines again recently? glsa-check only updates
18 it's information when you sync portage, so it could be that one rsync
19 server had the advisory before the other one, and you just synced while
20 they were different.
21
22 HTH,
26 "I'll carry your books, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over,
27 carry forward, Cary Grant, cash & carry, Carry Me Back To Old Virginia,
28 I'll even Hara Kari if you show me how, but I will *not* carry a gun."
29 -- Hawkeye, M*A*S*H