From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage somwhat out of whack?
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:10:31
1 On Tuesday 04 July 2006 06:10, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2 > I was following the recent thread about libpng oscillating between
3 > versions, and was preparing to apply the fix that was reported to work, but
4 > got stopped when suddenly there's more, probably related to the fact I
5 > "emerge sync" in a cron job. I'm going to stop that for a while.
6 >
7 > Anyway, now there are more packages wanting to downgrade, including
8 > portage itself. This cannot be good. I have no clue how to unravel this,
9 > and I'm just gonna ignore it for a while.
10
11 Please add --tree to the emerge command and show the command with full output.
14 Bo Andresen