From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mysql... drives me crazy
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:02:53
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm not a mysql guru but what that bastard is doing it's drive me crazy.
4
5 version:5.1.50-r1 installed from portage
6
7 So...
8 I have installed and working fine.
9 I have installed phpmyadmin too and it's working fine. I can log in... :)
10 I wanted to create a database but after I gave the database's name and
11 click "Create" button the phpmyadmin kicked me out. Now, I can't log
12 in and there is no error message or something.
13 I'have tried to fix it with mysql_permission but there is no result. I
14 can't log in through phpmyadmin. But, I can log in through terminal.
15
16 I don't like mysql console because this is an uncomfortable, non
17 usable little piece of something.
18
19 Thanks for any suggestions in advance!
20
21 András
24 - -
25 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
26 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
27 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell