From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qemu can't connect to internet
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:47:20
1 On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 10:10:40PM +0800, ???? wrote:
2 > now,i use qemu to emulate arch linux,and set arch to use dhcp
3 > but always can;t connect to internet
4 > my host system was on net,can connect to internet,thx
5 >
6 > did qemu have some configure argument to enable or disable net?
7 > thx
8 >
9 Shouldn't be. According to Fabrice Bellard, if you are compiling by
10 hand, ./configure should suffice. But since it doesn't work for you,
11 maybe you need to look into the makeFile to see?
12
13 W
14 --
15 Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd
16 be sitting around in darkened rooms munching pills and listening to repetitive
17 music.
18 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 3 days, 10:49
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list