From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Just Testing
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:23:01
1 On 12/12/12 18:04, Rod Smart wrote:
2 > Just check that you didn't accidentally mark the relevent Emails as junk/spam, and as they come
3 in, they get removed as if they are spam :/
4 Oddly enough, the two responses to my e-mail landed in my Inbox. I
5 thought of what you are suggesting, Rod, and as a test, I changed some
6 Thunderbird settings - originally, I had set that messages I marked as
7 Junk were to be deleted. However, thinking I may have inadvertently
8 marked a gentoo-user e-mail as junk, I changed the setting to move any
9 e-mail that I marked as Junk to the Junk folder.
10
11 The two responses to my e-mail did not land in my Junk folder so perhaps
12 the change in settings rectified things.
13
14 Regards,
15
16 Colleen
21 > Sent from my ASUS Pad
22 >
23 > Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
24 >
25 >> Hi,
26 >>
27 >> Recently, I cleared out some "gentoo-user" e-mail from Firefox and now
28 >> it seems that Thunderbird is automatically deleting any gentoo-user
29 >> e-mail when it arrives in my inbox. The address is still in my personal
30 >> address book, but not in my collected address so, I'm not sure what is
31 >> going on. Just sending this as a test.
32 >>
33 >> Colleen
34 >>
35 >> --
36 >>
37 >> Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter,
38 http://counter.li.org
45 Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org