From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from Lastpass to Bitwarden
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 12:30:51
1 On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 06:15:52 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I suspect the reason you didn't get the notice, it won't affect you
4 > since you are already a paying user.  While they may get some users to
5 > pay with this new setup, I bet they lose a lot more than they gain, user
6 > wise.
7
8 Maybe, but many people haven't heard of Bitwarden and will think they
9 have no option but to pay.
10
11 I was never keen on the idea of giving all my passwords to someoelse,
12 even if they say they can't access them. I've been using Bitwarden for
13 about a year, I used KeePassX before then and am really happy with it.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 / For security reasons, all text in this mail
20 is double-rot13 encrypted. /