From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Before strewing things up beyong recovery...(virtualbox)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:07:29
1 On 07/20/2014 07:22 AM, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2 > I set up virtual box successfully with one image. So nice so far.
3 > Unfortunately I did not recognize early enought, thet the image was
4 > placed into my home directory, which is short of splace.
5 >
6 > Can I move that folder (".Virtualbox") to another bigger place
7 > -- and what/how do I need to tell Virtualbox about that
8
9 Yes, move .Virtualbox anyplace you want, then make a symlink named
10 .Virtualbox in your home directory pointing to the real .Virtualbox
11 directory. Don't forget the leading "." when making the symlink.